DOT Drug Testing
Prevent DOT Fines and Penalties
Medical Associates Of Idaho provides DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing Locations in all states and most cities which complies with all requirements of DOT 49 CFR Part 40. Most testing centers are within minutes of your home or office and the process to schedule a DOT Drug or DOT breath alcohol test is FAST AND EASY. All collectors are DOT trained and Certified.
DOT Compliant Instantly!
$100 per Year
Unlimited Number of Drivers
DOT Drug Test – Breath Alcohol Test – Consortium – Supervisor Training
CALL (208) 475-3181 FOR ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR NEEDED LOCATION
General DOT Information
In accordance with Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations if you or your business is regulated by one of the following agencies, all “covered safety sensitive” employees (part or full time) must comply with all DOT drug and alcohol testing requirements.
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- United States Coast Guard (USCG)
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
- Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA)
- Federal Transit Administration (FTA)
- Federal Railroad Administration (FRA)
Our goal is to keep your employees producing for you. The average time spent going to do a drug test is 3 to 4 hours. Never-mind your time trying to schedule and pay for it. On-site Random, post accident, and reasonable suspicion are available.
Scheduling on-site services is easy and will keep your employee at their work station as long as possible. Our professional staff will work with you to make this as easy as possible.
Have multiple shifts? We can work with that. Also if you need emergency testing for a post accident or reasonable suspicion we are available on call 24/7.
- Instant Enrollment Certificate
- 24 Hour Customer Support Team
- Drivers in the Random Pool
- Drug & Alcohol Policy
- Collection Sites Nationwide
- Quarterly Random Notifications
- Medical Review Officer (MRO)
- MIS Compliance Reports Included
- Employer & Employee Handbooks